Wednesday 8 October 2014

WARGAMES PAST

I've played wargames for many many years, more than I care to remember but I confess that more time was spent dreaming and planning armies than actually gaming; and more time gaming than painting and modelling. I'm hoping this blog will shame me into actually finishing armies rather than just buying boxes of models . My gaming started with fantasy wargames which led to a job managing stores for a certain company. I left almost two decades ago now and much of what I bought was sold on to pay for other hobbies and interests. Now I have returned to historical gaming.  There are particular areas of history that interest me most and I hope to build armies to satisfy that itch and this blog will track their development. God willing!
 Please comment on anything and everything: advice, help and critism is always welcome.
regards
BCB

No comments:

Post a Comment