Friday 10 October 2014

DUX BELLORUM FANTASY part 2

Just a note to show where I am going with this.

I plan to do a list of magic items suitable for all races which would be 'bought' as you would strategies and tactics , the same goes for spells which would be used in the shooting phase.
I will also do a creatures army list which can be expanded when necessary listing all fantasy monsters which can then be bought as allies so anyone can have a dragon or a unit of fairies if they wish!

This whole idea of fantasy DB is just about using fantasy models in this great game from daniel Mersey. I'm not trying to create a whole new world or a 'realistic' fantasy. Please comment or leave ideas, if there are specific races you want me to look at let me know. Just remember this is just for DB fans who like the idea of using dwarves or elves... it isn't a replacement for any game with hammer in the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment